Translation (from German into English, occasionally from English into German) and / or proof-reading of medical papers, theses, journal articles, books.
- Associate Editor of the German language Journal of Midwifery Science of the German Society of Midwifery Science (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Hebammenwissenschaft - DGHWi)
- Swiss Society of Dermatology and Venerology (Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Dermatologie und Venerologie): Translation and proof-reading of the book released for their centenary celebration in 2013
- Walter de Gruyter Publisher: translation of the textbook "Practical Obstetrics" by Joachim W. Dudenhausen released 2014
- German Midwifery Association (Deutscher Hebammenverband)
- The Federal Agency for Civic Education (Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung)
- CONKO Study group, Charité – University Medical Center, Berlin
- Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charité – University Medical Center, Berlin.
The price will depend on the length and difficulty of the text and the timeframe. Urgent projects may incur an extra charge.
Editing and proof-reading are charged at an hourly rate.
Translations can be calculated per line (55 characters incl. spaces, starting from €1.10 per line) or per project.
A deposit or advance payment may be required for larger projects or new customers.
To request a quote please email me a sample of the text and the desired delivery date.
All details must be confirmed in writing before a project begins.
Please be assured that confidentiality will be respected at all times.